Sunday 5 April 2009

The Energy of Water

Some photos I have taken of a bottle of Fizzy pop, I think they are quite beatiful, I wonder what energy is contained in the liquid?








The Energy of Water

I love water, especially with some lemon squeezed into it and a massive ammount of ice cubes, often so much so that it spills all over me whan I try to take a sip! I have often throught about the importance of water and wondered if it had any special healing properties. When I watched a film called what the bleep do you know a few years ago I became facinated even more about water. So today whilst sitting in the garden I hatched a plan, I thought I would combine some of my photos with an article about the fabulous Dr Emoto. I stated to think about how we used to send messages in bottles (some still do!)and then through that it would be great to comment on Dr Emotos work on water. I hope that I can do his work justice, please let me know your thoughts after reading this.

For generations, people have thrown bottles with messages into the sea. These bottles have been known to contain wishes for miracles, attempts to find love or friendship, or just an experiment to see where the message ends up. Of course messages in bottles are very much connected with Robinson Crusoe, but I like the more romantic notion with the wishes for miracles.

I few years back I decised to take photos of a bottle of water and came out with come magical results, the only chnages I have done here are to make the colour darker, as I love dark green!


I love the idea of mesages connected with water....

Dr Masuru Emoto has done some amazing work on photographing water crystals and belives that water can be infused with the energy of a certain word, Since the water reflects the composite energy of what is being sent to it. He also belives that you can tape a word to the front of a water bottle with a clear intension and the water becomes infused with that intension. If it is the word love for instance the water would become infused with that love and the water could then be used as water that contains the energy of love. I love the power of intension too and my intension is that my photos are infused with love, so I always do a buddhist chant Nam Myoho renge kyo for all of my couples for their day to be amazing and filled with love, it is my view that through my chanting the day becomes very special. My views are that your intension and energy can infuse whatever you do with love.


The research of Dr. Masaru Emoto captures frozen water crystals in photographs that present a glimpse into the mysterious response of water to thoughts, words and pictures. Dr. Emoto and many of his readers believe that water holds the potential to create peace on earth. Dr. Emoto and many of his readers believe by holding the intention of peace towards water ― by thinking, speaking and acting with the intention of peace toward water ― water can and will bring peace to our bodies and to the world.


Water that has been infused with the message - "you make me sick"

Water that has been infused with the message love and gratitude


"The messages from water are telling us to look inside ourselves"

He undertook extensive research of water around the planet not so much as a scientific researcher but more from the perspective of an original thinker. At length he realized that it was in the frozen crystal form that water showed us its true nature through. He has gained worldwide acclaim through his groundbreaking research and discovery that water is deeply connected to our individual and collective consciousness

I have always belived in thanks and appreciation for what we have in this world and as part of my buddhist fait there is a phrase that I have heard recently called kan-sha. Dr Emoto thinks that this phrase is the most important of them all for infusing healing properties into water.

Dr Emoto says... There is a special combination that seems to be perfect for this, which is love plus the combination of thanks and appreciation reflected in the English word gratitude. Just one of these is not enough. Love needs to be based in gratitude, and gratitude needs to be based in love. These two words together create the most important vibration. And it is even more important that we understand the value of these words. For example, we know that water is described as H2O. If we were to look at love and gratitude as a pair, gratitude is the H and love is the O. Water is the basis that not only supports but also allows the existence of life. In my understanding of the concept of yin and yang, in the same way that there is one O and two Hs, we also need one part yang/love to two parts yin/gratitude, in order to come to a place of balance in the equation.

Love is an active word and gratitude is passive. When you think of gratitude -- a combination of appreciation and thankfulness -- there is an apologetic quality. The Japanese word for gratitude is kan-sha, consisting of two Chinese characters: kan, which means feeling, and sha, apology. It's coming from a reverential space, taking a step or two back. I believe that love coming from this space is optimal love, and may even lead to an end to the wars and conflicts in the world. Kan-sha is inherent in the substance H2O -- an essential element for life.

I am going to test writing prosperity on a bottle of water for a month and drinking it, I will let you know the results. Sending you huge hugs and happiness - Vanessa

His work is amazing, I have just read an article about him on the web which is shared on this blog - above under the title - the energy of water

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on my blog I value your comments!