Wednesday 19 November 2008

Pre-wedding photo shoot - Terri and Bruce Sept 08 - The Seafront Brighton




Terri and Bruce Pre-wedding photo shoot

I had a wonderful evening back in September on the sea front in Brighton with the lovely Terri and Bruce. I met up with Terri after I was recommended to her by her hairdresser Mark who's wedding I had photographed back in May.

They are a lovely couple and we had fun with iconic images of Brighton in the background - The West Pier, The Palace Pier, The sea etc!


Terri and Bruce were getting married at Due South along the seafront in Brighton. Due South is a lovely venue for food and the ambience in there is fantastic! It's well known as being one of Norman Cooks favourite resturants. They have a liscense for Civil Ceremonies and it's lovely to have the ceremony with the sea just outside the huge windows! It's a great venue for a intimate wedding or partnership!













Terri and Bruce were very pleased with the photos and felt confident that I would so a fab job on the day! Not only did they have the free benefit of having pre- wedding photography with me I also mount up a photo of their choice, which I took with me on their wedding day for their guests to sign. I will post the photos from the big day soon so watch this space! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on my blog I value your comments!